Mark and I were invited to a U of U game by my stepdad who is the ultimate U of U fan. Mark decided that the only way we were going to a Ute game was to root for the other team, in this case Wyoming. So, we dressed up in brown and yellow and were surrounded by a sea of red at the game, which included my family (including my mom who has gone over to the dark side as we like to say). She says that she loves both teams (since I graduated from the Y), but I tried to explain to her that it doesn't work like that- you have to choose a side- these teams are the ultimate rivals. However, I really do think she is the one person in Utah that has decided that she truly loves both teams... I still need to buy her a BYU sweatshirt.
In the end we regretted the decision to wear Wyoming colors since they did SO horrible that day... next time we go to any college football game we decided we will wear BYU blue.
My mom and I
Mark and my stepbrother, Nick
My mom and Robert
No comments:
Post a Comment