Wednesday, March 12, 2008

We're Back!

Kitchen Nook
Family Room
Master Bedroom
View from our porch

Entrance hallway
Kitchen
More kitchen...
Even more kitchen!

Well, things have been crazy and wonderful lately with moving (thank you so much to Mitchell and Erik!! We couldn't have done it without you-really) and all that comes with that- but I finally have a moment to breathe:). Here are some pictures of our new place- we absolutely love it and are so, so excited to finally, finally be here (yes, I had to include double of so and finally because we are THAT excited)! Every day, we say at some point how blessed we feel to be able to be in such a nice area and in such a nice place. Anyway, I will post more later (including pictures with our furniture in the place- we just haven't taken any yet :)).


9 comments:

Tawna said...

its really pretty! can't wait to see it in person

The Valley Family said...

I LOVE it!! I can't wait to see it with furnature. It was so fun to chat with you today. I miss you and wish you lived closer.

Lisa said...

Isn't it exciting to own your own place?

Brooke and Aaron said...

It's gorgeous! I love the sink on the island. Man, you must love it there!! Can we come live with you?? :) Miss you!

Emily said...

Congratulations on finally moving in. Your place looks great!

Melissa said...

Oh it look sooooo good! Man we miss you guys! Don't live in Utah...move to Alaska!!!!! Just as a sub you can make $150 a day I think :) tempting!!?!?!?!

Alli said...

What a relief - Hope you guys love it! It's gorgeous :)

Melissa said...

Ohhh yea! Your place! now you just need to sell it, make some money and move up here!

McRoberts Family said...

WOW! Looks like you have a nice place to live!! Hope I get to see it first hand some day!
We can go shopping then anyway..even if we are not billionaires we can still have some fun!