Sunday, August 3, 2008

It's A BOY!

I will scan the pictures in soon-- well ultrasound pictures of course! But, for those of you who haven't heard yet we are having a BOY! We will most likely be naming him Jackson Mark Bevans... however- other names we are thinking about are Ryan and Preston. It has been fun lately cause I have been feeling him move around daily and Mark has been able to feel him moving around in my belly too. He tells him sports updates each night now since we read that he should be able to hear us:)! SO, SO cute- I can't help but say, "awwwwww!" each time he talks to him (even if it is sports!).

6 comments:

Allison Murray said...

i'm going to laugh A LOT when this boy wants to be a ballroom dancer! ;)

Tawna said...

Cute! We are so excited that you are having a boy. I am jealous because you still don't look pregnant! Keep the pics coming.

Lisa said...

Congratulations! I'm sure Mark will do anything he can to try and raise up a sports lover...but one thing I have found is that they have their own personalities and you can't do much about it. Who would've thought that my oldest daughter would be such an avid athlete? I certainly did not encourage it! :)

Brooke and Aaron said...

Great! Maybe he can marry one of my girls (if he doesn't mind an older woman). :) Anyway, though, great news and we loved Mitchell's wedding pictures!

Kim said...

Congratulations on your upcoming little boy!!! I'm quickly discovering that boys are great. We sure enjoy our little guy, and I think boys are more snuggly than little girls, so thats a plus. (When Iheard you were having a boy, I immediately started scoping out the Nike section of the baby department in each store I shop at!)

The Valley Family said...

I LOVE the new blog! IT is darling. Hope things are going well. Have fun in OR camping!