


Although we absolutely LOVE our new condo... we've had to have a lot of things fixed and refixed due to a lot of mistakes made during construction. This has been one of the bigger tasks that has only now started after a lot of complaining and pestering on our part. On the first building they made the fridge outlet too small (even for the recommended size they told us to get). So, they literally SHOVED our fridge into the tight space (you can see the scrapes on the sides of the fridge after having 2 men pull the thing out). Well after realizing the fridge would never move again and if there was ever a problem that we needed the fridge to come out we wouldn't be able to- we wanted them to enlarge the space. This is what they are doing now- but it is a slow process since they've had to get different people out to do different jobs. One guy didn't show up 3 times and when he finally did he was 2 hours late). Oh well- it will all be worth it in the end. In the mean time there is a lot of dust everywhere (as you can see:)). Here's hoping it will be completely finished by next week!
6 comments:
nightmare! Oh well it will be worth it in the end. I am sorry for the problems
oh poop. I hate dealing with "fix it" men, they are always late, bad about their time, and it is never how they say it will be. Good luck! :)
Hey, at least you love your condo right? That is really too bad but hopefully it will look great and work out for you in the end.
Yuck. I hate the idea of having to deal with things like that. I hope they get it finished for you soon.
We really do need to get together sometime! I don't want to give out my number here, but if you email me, hopefully we can get in touch and set something up! I hear Disney on Ice is coming soon . . .
emily.jepsen@gmail.com
Um... I need more prego pictures of yoU! OKAY!?!?!?! MORE PREGOOOOO!!!!
Shauna, what are your plans for sunday?? Do you want to come up for Dinner and games? Let me know, I don't have your number so have mark call Erik
Post a Comment