Labor Day weekend we went camping with the Bevans side of the family (they go biannually- once over Memorial Day weekend and also over Labor Day weekend). It was awesome seeing everyone- and Oregon was beautiful (despite me being wimpy with the rain and what I thought was cold weather part of the time... what can I say I come from sunny CA). The first picture is the entire family (except for Jeff's wife Estela who was home with their new little one)!!:) and the second picture is Mark and his siblings (** for those of you who saw the post earlier- I put the wrong picture in- the first picture is the one is the one I meant to put in with Mark's parents included in the pic... I just realized it when I was looking at the post and thought hmm where did Russ and Linda go?:)).
2 comments:
You look so cute! I am glad that you had so much fun.
I love the picture of the whole family you guys got, especially how Todd is holding Claire over his head :) We sure had fun seeing you guys even though it felt like we only saw you for a couple of minutes. We look forward to welcoming your little one at the baby blessing, and hopefully spending more time with you then!
Post a Comment