Saturday, October 4, 2008

I...

I have been tagged by my roomie from college, Karlie on this fun post:)!

I....

i am...someone who loves to laugh
i think...every girl needs great girlfriends
i know...I'm very blessed
i want...my body back!!
i have...the most amazing, caring husband ever
i wish...I had a job I loved
i hate...feeling fat and not myself (can you tell I'm pregnant and in my last trimester?!)
i miss...Southern California's beaches, Mongolian Grill at the Mission Viejo mall, and Oscars
i fear...I may never find what I'm really passionate about and good at!
i feel...like a new woman after getting my hair done
i smell…like Bath and Bodywork's Sweet Pea
i search…for great books and good feeling songs
i wonder...what Jackson (my baby boy) will look like
i love...hot bubble baths, a good book, talking for hours with Mark or a good friend, and cuddling with Mark
i care...about goals (what can I say I'm a nerd)
i always...look at the beautiful mountains and feel at peace
i am not...a lover of seafood
i believe…exercising to a loud, upbeat song can almost always put you in a better mood
i dance...pretty much never... okay, sometimes if the right song is on and when no one's watching:)
i sing...whenever I hear an inspirational song
i live…for warm, sunny days outside
i don't...get to go to Disneyland as much as I would like to... every day:)!!
i write...not as much as I would like to
i win...every time I get Mark to take me to the Cheesecake Factory (or whenever my wonderful mom takes me there for lunch:))
i never…leave the house without locking the door
i listen...to music whenever I drive
i can…always be caught listening to Christmas songs by Halloween (Allison don't you miss that?)
i am scared…of the dark when I am by myself
i read...every day... every chance I get!!
i am happy about…having a baby boy in December and a husband who is my best friend... make that ECSTATIC:)!!
i tag... anyone who would like to do this wonderful post! (it's way fun!!)

3 comments:

Allison Murray said...

haha, you would be so proud of me, early christmas music doesn't bug me as much anymore...especially if it is carol of the bells! I love that you did this tag!

karlie said...

I hear you on the hair comment, it always makes us feel perfect doesn't it???? =)

Alli said...

Wow - I learned so much about you!