Sunday, September 13, 2009

What Do We Do With Empty Diaper Boxes?

Chew on them of course!


Jackson just loves, loves, LOVES his dad! Every day when Mark comes home from work, Jackson crawls as fast as he can to him and lifts his arms for Mark to pick him up. Mark is the best dad EVER. Priceless. Love them.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

oh my gosh... jackson looks soooo much like Mark. Seriously. Dang he is getting so big. And the baseball rocking chair is super cute!!!

Kim said...

Mark always has been well liked by small children. I'm glad his little boy thinks he's great too. Love the baby in the box pic :)

Alli said...

I just can't believe how big he's getting. I hate that it passes that fast!

GayLynn said...

That is so cute that he crawls to Mark when he comes home! I love it. Jonah is so close to crawling. He scoots and lunges and pulls himself up to standing but still no crawling!