Weight: 17.1 pounds 5-10%
Height: 28.5 inches 60%
Head Circumference: 17.8 inches 60%
What's going on with Jackson:
- You are Active, Active, Active!
- Your personality is really starting to shine!
- You got your 2 front teeth at about almost 10 months... making the total at 4 teeth (2 bottom and 2 top!)
- At around 9, 9 1/2 months you started to self-feed- yay! I love it!
- You LOVE graham crackers, gold fish, honey nut cheerios, strawberry and vanilla yogurt, and Gerber Yogurt Melts. You recently started eating grilled cheese sandwiches and also love banana baby food (plain or mixed with any fruit), squash, carrots, mixed veggies, and also grapes.
- You have to have a variety of food at each meal... you get bored if I give you just 1 thing.
- You now actually DRINK from a sippy cup instead of just teething on it. Your favorite is apple juice. You still have trouble lifting the sippy cup to get juice out unless I lay you down so you can hold and drink from it on your own.
- Your favorite toys are the stereo, fridge, inside the dishwasher, the pantry, and bathrooms. If you spot one open or see that one is "available" you speed crawl towards it and will start crying if mom or dad intercept you.
- You laugh when mom and dad laugh... which of course makes us laugh harder... and then you laugh harder too =).
- We often play with your stacking cups and after each cup you take off you look to mom for praise.
- You love when mom and dad get on the floor and crawl around with you. You love chasing us and scream with delight when dad chases you!
- You love when we come out from "hiding" and say "boo!" You jump and then start belly laughing.
- You're scared of the sound of someone blowing their nose (which is HILARIOUS) and when dogs bark behind a fence (on our walks).
- You are very sensitive to your environment. Any loud voices make you cry (i.e. when I brought you into Young Women's (a church program for girls 13-18years old) and the girls were being loud and screaming... you didn't like that =)).
- You love to grab people's faces.
- You love emptying ANYTHING! (especially mommy's make-up bag and drawers in the bathroom and kitchen).
- You love to play outside, especially in the park.
- You love turning things on and off.
- You get SO excited when you see another baby or kid that you speed crawl towards them and "attack" them with your lovin'... meaning you grab anything you can... mainly their faces, clothes, and hair. You LOVE it ... the other babies, not so much.
- You love picture books.
- You give big smiles and crawl to daddy every time he comes home.
- At night you still wake up A LOT (and often end up in our bed at 2am which I'm sure I'll eventually regret doing and vow every morning to change...). When I come in to pick you up, you have your arms stretched out towards me and then you lay your head on my shoulder and snuggle. This makes the lack of sleep worth it... and also is what makes it hard to just let you cry it out =).
- You give open mouth kisses.
- You love when daddy puts you on his shoulders and runs around the house with you. You squeal with delight when mommy chases you and daddy and says "boo!"
- If you are laughing and I'm not looking at you, you will stand up on wherever I am sitting (or on me if I'm standing) and cock your head at me to try and get in my line of vision to say "Pay attention Mom!!"
1 comment:
I really loved reading this...what a great documentation for your sweet boy...so fun. You guys look awesome...I so wish we were closer so we could have play dates with our boys...miss you girl...
Post a Comment