Good hygene...you can never start too early! Why is it that little boys love to brush their teeth, but some older boys have to be constantly reminded? :)
Hey Shauna... what an awesome little guy you've got! Thanks so much for the cookies and note you gave us before we left. How are things in Daybreak? Do you guys have any new plans?
5 comments:
so cute!
Funny! Z is the same way. I found his in the toy box this week...
I never let Jenalee carry hers around...maybe I should, that is a really cute pix of him.
Good hygene...you can never start too early! Why is it that little boys love to brush their teeth, but some older boys have to be constantly reminded? :)
Hey Shauna... what an awesome little guy you've got! Thanks so much for the cookies and note you gave us before we left. How are things in Daybreak? Do you guys have any new plans?
Post a Comment