The month of February is always busy for us... we have Mark's B-day, Valentines, and then my birthday! Let's just say there is WAY too much sugar in this month, but we love it! Here's some pictures of what went on in February for the 3 of us!
Some cute pictures of Jackson before church...
What a handsome little guy! Doesn't he look like a future BYU student going off to class?
Mark's B-DAY-32 years old! The 2 guys I get to LOVE on every day! Lucky me!
(above and below) Valentines Day! We had a yummy dinner and snuggled up to popcorn and a movie afterwards (don't you love our old college plates? I think it may be time to let them go... maybe).
27... holy cow I'm getting old! (notice the cake? my poor mom made it in some heart shaped pans she got when I was little... I now know not to use 15 year old pans! The cake was still just as yummy!)
4 comments:
Happy*late*Birthday to both of you :)
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! I had it marked on my calender and everything... and noticed the day afterwards that I missed it and STILL FORGOT TO CALL! I am a horrible friend! We love you and happy birthday!
Happy Birthday guys--If you havent figured it out by now, I am awful at remembering to call or send a note on birthdays, so sorry!
I love taht first picture of Jackson, but he is getting too big!
Happy Birthday, Mark. I didn't forget, I just never think about calling until you are in bed already. Sorry!! We still love you. If you were on facebook like your wife, I could have at least left you a note :) Hope you both had great ones!!
Post a Comment