Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Mr.Bear/Cosmo
My mom and Robert gave Jackson this bear even before he was born. It's the only stuffed animal or blanket he has become attached to. He will hug the bear and give it pats on the back (just like we do with him! It's amazing how early kids pick up on things...). Today after his nap it was the first thing he wanted and the three of us sat and snuggled together. It is just so darn cute. As for the name of this bear... when we talked about naming the bear we thought it would be cute to call him Cosmo... yes Mark and I talked about naming a stuffed animal... (since he has a BYU t-shirt on, a BYU blue backpack and he even has a Book of Mormon in the backpack (for those of you who don't know, Cosmo is the name of BYU's mascot), but for some reason I started calling him Mr. Bear (maybe I reverted back to Stephanie's bear on the Full House episodes). Anyway, that's what Jackson knows him as now... Mr. Bear... very unique name if you ask me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i'm very upset that you changed his name from Cosmo!
I always tend to name my stuffed animals by their animal type. Bunny is "Bunny", Dragon is "Dragon" . . . works for me!
Don't worry Allison... Mark still calls him Cosmo... maybe as Jackson gets older he'll start calling him Cosmo:)
Very cute picture!!
Post a Comment