Saturday, June 26, 2010

To The Best Dad...


Happy Father's Day! We love you! Love, Shauna and Jackson:)

This is a just a little late (as usual). For Father's day this year we had a breakfast of donuts, hashbrowns, and cheddar cheese eggs (extremely healthy). Later on that afternoon we went to my mom and Robert's to have a BBQ (with steak (Mark's favorite), chicken, yummy sides, and a cake I made (I took a picture of said cake, but Mark deleted it after I said it was safe, not realizing I hadn't uploaded the pictures yet... oh well...). Anyway, I think Mark had fun and his favorite part was probably the massive steak Robert grilled up for him:). We still need to go to Tucanos to celebrate as well, but Mark had a class he was busy with the Saturday before and now is laying on the couch in pain from injuring his back while playing basketball (poor guy).

No comments: