Tuesday, October 5, 2010

hot dog!

I have a lot to catch up on since I've been a horrible blogger (mainly because our computer has a virus... so I hate going on it to post pictures, etc.). But, for a quick post (for memories sake)... today Jackson and I were playing playdough at the kitchen table. I made a hot dog and said, "Look Jackson, a hot dog!" and he went... "Ruff, Ruff". I started laughing hysterically... for like 10 minutes:). Jackson cracks me up every day... his personality is coming through more and more every day. I cannot believe how fast he is growing!

Speaking of play dough... Jackson is great and pretending to eat all sorts of food with play dough (and will even stick the play dough in his mouth... yuck... something were working on). I wish he would do the same for real food... he is the PICKIEST eater EVER!!!!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Funny story! I guess doggies would love to eat hot dogs :)

The Valley Family said...

Too cute! WE love playdough as well it is the best, esp homeade you make it and it last and is wonderful!