Wednesday, October 27, 2010

{two please}

T W O...

the number of KIDS we'll soon have come APRIL

which means, we'll be havin' TWICE as much fun, TWICE the C R A Z I N E S S, and most of all TWICE the LOVE, HUGS, and KISSES:)

Updates to come on whether our sweet baby is a BOY or a GIRL.

Although I don't think Jackson fully understands, he already points to my tummy and says, "baby!" and then puts his head on my tummy and gives the baby some lovin'. I KNOW he's going to be an INCREDIBLE big brother. It already brings tears to my eyes...

6 comments:

Tawna said...

congrats! Thats so exciting! At first I thought you were announcing twins

karlie said...

HURRAY for more Bevans Babies =) Congrats to all three of you! Hope you're feeling well!

Emily said...

Yippee!!! That is fabulous news :)

I actually ended up on your Jackson post first, and as I was scrolling down I saw your babe-o-meter and wondered if I had missed something. I have been browsing all of your older posts to see if I missed the big announcement (which was really fun to see your posts again, by the way).

It seems to met that Jackson will make a great big brother to your new little one.

Lisa Johnson said...

Oh my gosh. That is SO EXCITING! CONGRATS!!! :)

Kim said...

By the way, I can't lie, I have known for a while....but Congratualtions! Two is so great...it's 3 that will kill you :)

Brooke and Aaron said...

Yeah! Love it! Can't wait to hear what you're having! A little brother would be fun for Jackson but I also think you would LOVE dressing up a little girl! Hope you're feeling well! I'm so excited for your family!