| We decided to add a new tradition... every year when we carve pumpkins we are going to get a pizza (I know, a very original tradition)! Papa Murphy's made this cute Jack O' Lantern pizza during the month of October. (Ironically, we ended up not carving pumpkins that night since we got busy/lazy/tired.... in that order). Jackson did eat his first piece of pizza that night (all other attempts at trying to get Jackson to try pizza has failed in the past... I guess he was hungry enough to give it a try... and surprise, surprise... he liked it!) |
4 comments:
Cute little baseball player! What halloween dinner do you make? I want the receipe lady! Hope your feeling well.
What a fun Halloween. I'm glad Jackson was able to get into it this year :)
Yummy Papa Murphy's pizza. I miss that place, and Little Ceasar's . I am also wondering what your traditional dinner was. It looks pretty spooky!
I need to see pictures of your belly... but knowing you, I doubt you are showing little miss skinny!!! How are you doing?! How is life, how are you feeling, sick, doing well? Love you tons!!!
I think pumpkin patch pictures are my favorite! Your [pics turned out so great...I'm jealous :)
I love Jacksons Halloween costume, mom did a great job! Also jealous that you live in Utah where people trick or treat on Sat. if neccesary. Looks like you guys had a very fun and festive Halloween.
Post a Comment