GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:::: SQUEAL::::
We cannot wait to meet her. I think Jackson is going to be the best big brother to his little sister... and Mark's going to the best overprotective father:). She's a lucky girl!
It's crazy to me that in April we'll be meeting our little GIRL...have I said that yet?! GIRL, GIRL, GIRL:). And yes, I already went out and bought a girly outfit with some girly headbands to match:). I can't even tell you how fun it was to walk in the store and actually be looking at girl things for MY baby girl and not someone else's:).
6 comments:
Yippee!!!!! I think it's safe to say you're excited it's a girl :)
Hold on to your wallet, girls are way too much fun to shop for!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you, and a little jealous-I love my boys, but girls are so much more fun to dress, and do girly things with.
Hooray for girls! :) Now the pressure is off I guess.
Congrats! Girls are so much fun!
You're going to love having a daughter! I'm so excited for you!! How fun!!! That's crazy that we're due around the same time. We'll have to get together for a playdate again!
Congrats!!! I am so jealous...girls are way more fun to dress and accessorize than boys!!
Hurray for a girl, and for taking the plunge and having TWO kids! Congrats, she is going to be just as gorgeous as you!
Post a Comment