Lately, I've been feeling
BEHIND. Behind on:
- Chores
- Working out (I'm not just behind on that one, it's non-existent right now. However, I do say to myself every night "Tomorrow, I'm going to work-out..." and yet, it never happens. I only half believe myself when I think it. I think, no I KNOW that this is the LEAST active I have ever been in my life and it makes me feel awful both mentally and of course, physically. Let's just say that a lot of fat will be need to be burned off in the very near future...)
- Projects I want to complete "before" the baby comes... some of them are starting to look like they are probably not going to happen.
- Blogging (yay, I'm at least blogging right now:-))
- Goals... oh, so many things in my mind that I want to start/finish/learn how to do.
- My never ending to-do LIST.
Why am I SO BEHIND?
Because I'm crazy busy? Nope.
Because my time is mostly taken up by a sweet (most of the time), adorable (all of the time) 2 year old? Partly.
Because I have absolutely NO ENERGY whatsoever and if I had no other responsibilities I may just lay on the couch
all day and do
n.o.t.h.i.n.g. YEP! It's true. I feel like my energy has been SUCKED out of me and I feel very LAZY. But, oh well... the end of being pregnant is near. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! YAY!
SO... here is some pictures of what we've been up to...
 |
| Lots of playing with Play Dough |
 |
| Let's just say, as my weight has gone up in my pregnancy, so has the TV watching. |
 |
| My beautiful cake DISASTER that I made for Mark's B-day. Luckily, he's the type of guy who couldn't care less what it looks like as long as it is yummy... thank heavens for that! |
 |
| LOTS of playing basketball! |
 |
| We went to the church history museum (above) and the Discovery at Gateway (below) |
 |
| Lunch! |
 |
| ... and more of this! |
 |
| We've had a couple of nice days and have taken advantage of the nice weather. We DEFINITELY can't wait for it to be warm and sunny all the time! |
 |
| More park time when Daddy gets home. Look at these two peas in a pod... I love this picture of them. |
 |
| Lots of smiling and laughing going on! |
1 comment:
I love the catch-up pictures. Hang in there!
Post a Comment