** Just posted a bunch of posts in my attempt to catch up... it's kind of all over the place as I thought of things that I wanted to mention/post. Just a warning**
We've gone to a couple of Mark's church basketball games this year. Jackson LOVES it, except he can't stand that he cannot play with Dad. He doesn't get it (and really, why would he at 2 years old?). He'll repeatedly say, "Play with Daddy? Play with Daddy?" It breaks my heart, but he does well after the initial 5 minutes or so.
As we were watching Mark and his teammates warm up, this is what he would say after every shot (depending on whether the ball went in or not):
- "WHOA. Nice Shot!"
- "WHOA. Good try!"
- "WHOA. SO close!"
Can you tell what his Dad says to him when they play basketball every day? I was smiling and laughing the entire time. It was SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! Seriously.
Getting ready to go to the B-Ball game (below)
On an unrelated note... here are some random pics:
 |
Above: Jackson talking on the phone and showing his ball to Grandma Bevans.
Below: I went to check on Jackson during his nap... and this is what I saw. All tuckered out from reading about baseball. He's ALL boy. |
 |
| I LOVE digital photo books. They are awesome. I made the one on the left last year and just got the one on the right in the mail. I'm undecided about how many years I'll make individual books for each of my kids (it could get very expensive), but eventually we will for sure be ordering 1 big family book each year. Right now, Jackson's books are pretty much our family books as well. |
4 comments:
Those books look so cute!
Those books are ADORABLE, were did you get them from? You lok cute prego
Those photo books are such a graet idea. I think for all the time you save not scrapbooking (I am soooo behind), it has to be worth it!
I love that picture of Jackson with the book on his face :) That must have been some good reading, ha ha.
Also love the basketball commentary...that is the cuteset thing I've ever heard. You should record him next time.
Jeniece, I got them from Shutterfly... but I know friends who have done them from other online photo sites as well. It's a lot of fun to do and so easy!
Post a Comment