I've been horrible about taking pregnancy pictures (really, I wasn't that great when I was pregnant with Jackson either). I have some other pics in our new camera, but we need to buy a USB cord first. So, more pictures to come (eventually).
ADD IT TO THE "PREGNANCY BRAIN" LIST: About a month ago, I started to blow dry my hair (getting ready for church). As I ATTEMPTED to run my fingers through my hair, I quickly realized... I forgot to wash the conditioner out of my hair. Now, there was a time in my life when there is NO POSSIBLE way I would have gone out in public with conditioner dried in my hair. Flashforward to the present very pregnant me with a 2 year old... I just didn't have the energy to get undressed, back in the shower, wash the conditioner out, redressed, and do my hair again. So, without even a second thought I just contined to dry my very dirty hair and went to church hoping it didn't look too bad (it did). As soon as I got home from church, I jumped in the shower.
I opened the fridge one afternoon and this is what I saw (picture below). Yes, those are cocoa puffs and yes, I totally had a bowl of them that morning. It was delicious. Apparently, I decided they belonged in the fridge after pouring that bowl.
|
2 comments:
Pregnancy brain seems very entertaining ;)
ha ha ha ha ha! I love the coco puffs in the fridge! The sad thing is that pregnancy brain never seems to go away after for me, lol.
I am also so impressed you went to church with conditioner dried in your hair. Being pregnant on top of wanting to look nice of coarse, I would have probably gone back to bed crying, and stayed home from church. You are my hero! Good for you to tough that one out.
Post a Comment