![]() |
| Jackson peeking at me taking a picture of him praying with Mark |
This kid is making us laugh daily. Just wanted to write down a couple of funny things that have happened lately.
Story #1
While I was cleaning up the kitchen, Jackson was in the pantry getting a snack. I suddenly hear:
"Jesus! It's Jesus"
"Who?" (thinking I misheard him)
"Jesus"
"hmmm" and then decide on the answer I always give him when I have no idea what he's talking about... "Hmmm...Oh, really?" (yes, I probably should have investigated more, but I was trying to get at least one thing done that day)
Jackson gives me a blank stare. Then starts pointing inside the pantry and repeatedly keeps saying "Jesus!"
Now I'm REALLY confused. I know we have no pictures of Jesus in the pantry.
I go in and see what he's pointing to... and see the below picture on my diet dr. pepper box.
Story #2
While reading Jackson a book before bedtime, my stomach growled. His response?
"Uh oh! Mommy poopy" while pointing to my bottom.
Guess my stomach growling sounded a lot like Olivia when she poos.


1 comment:
Well, a few changes to the picture an it does bear a close resemblance! Kids are clever.
Post a Comment