This was one of the best Halloween's yet. Jackson made it sooo much fun. Everything was exciting and he was looking forward to trick-or-treating for weeks before the big day. He was a lucky boy and got to go to a trunk-or-treat at our church AND trick-or-treating "for real". He LOVED it. The idea that he could just knock on a door and people would hand out candy was a dream come true. Moments I want to remember...
Holding out his hand to stop Mark and I, "You just* stay here. I'll do it myself." {referring to going up to knock on the door}
As soon as he got candy and said thank you (well, almost everytime), he would already be running and saying, "lets go to the next house and get more candy!"
Everytime someone wouldn't answer or their light was off he would say loudly, "These people aren't giving out candy!"
Mark... he was seriously just as excited for trick-or-treating as Jackson was and plotted out the best way to get the most candy. Oh, and was also telling me to hurry up or they would leave without me when I went downstairs to get my jacket. It was nearing... 6:30pm. Sometimes I feel like I have 3 kids. ;P
*"just" is a common word for Jackson these days. i.e. "No thank you, I JUST want ___." or "I'm JUST taking my shoes off." Hmmm... now that I'm writing that word out so many times it looks really weird.
![]() |
| Olivia's 1st Halloween as a BUMBLE BEE |
![]() |
| Buzz and Buzz (Jackson's Buzz light year costume Grandma and Grandpa found for him in CA at the Disney store! It was awesome in the dark because it had lights on the back of it and they would flash. |








1 comment:
You are definitely moving into the fun years of Halloween. Enjoy it!
Post a Comment