My mom and Robert gave these sweatshirts to us for Christmas (actually everyone got them with their last names represented).
As two of a relatively small group of graduates of this prestigious university (and me being a fairly new graduate) we absolutely think they are the coolest sweatshirts ever and display them proudly whenever we wear them.
Go Bevans University!
Mark wanted me also to add for his brothers... "Bevans Rule!" (think Billy Madison)
5 comments:
That is hilarious! Looks like someone else had made a new years resolution...lol. Your new Apartment sounds fantastic! I hope it isn't too much of a pain getting the builder to put in the right stuff! You don't need that stress.
And you're back! Good to see the updates. I hope the condo is ready soon - construction always takes way too long. I don't even know why they give estimates since it always goes over. I need to get me one of those sweatshirts. (How do you know when you've graduated? Is it when our hubbies are all trained? No such luck here.)
I love that you have a blog! You need to check out mine!
http://rappleyefam.blogspot.com/
Do you really think that any fellow graduate of Bevans University would need the help of "think Billy Madison"?
Post a Comment