I like your video! It is funny and cute. But are you sure that is my brother? I didn't know he had a talent for acting. You are good at bringing out his hidden talents. :)
Yeah Shauna!!! I shouted for joy when I saw your comment on my blog. I am so glad that you found me! I have thought a lot about you in the last, what, few years now? There is so much I am wondering--where are you living now? Where are you working? What is Mark up to? etc, etc. We should totally talk on the phone. I will email you my number.
I just watched your engagement video and it really made the memories flood back. You both look like you're doing amazingly! If you are close I would LOVE to get together--and soon!
Did you move into the new place yet? Hope you're doing great!!! By the way, we have a blog too but we share it with all of Aaron's siblings so I've been nagged that its too hard to find pictures/posts by Aaron and I. You can check it out though if you want. http://www.dunyon.blogspot.com/
7 comments:
I like your video! It is funny and cute. But are you sure that is my brother? I didn't know he had a talent for acting. You are good at bringing out his hidden talents. :)
You guys are really cute together :)
I just have to tell you that Emily LOVES your video and keeps asking to watch it :)
Yeah Shauna!!! I shouted for joy when I saw your comment on my blog. I am so glad that you found me! I have thought a lot about you in the last, what, few years now?
There is so much I am wondering--where are you living now? Where are you working? What is Mark up to? etc, etc. We should totally talk on the phone. I will email you my number.
I just watched your engagement video and it really made the memories flood back. You both look like you're doing amazingly! If you are close I would LOVE to get together--and soon!
Let's chat!
Love,
Em
Happy birthday Marky mark! Hope you guys are lovin the condo!
Did you move into the new place yet? Hope you're doing great!!! By the way, we have a blog too but we share it with all of Aaron's siblings so I've been nagged that its too hard to find pictures/posts by Aaron and I. You can check it out though if you want. http://www.dunyon.blogspot.com/
You are tagged! Check out my site for what to do! Happy birthday tommorrow!
Post a Comment