My brother, Mitchell is engaged... and has been for about a month or so, but I am late in posting this wonderful news! They are getting married on August 1st 2008! I cannot even believe it! We absolutely LOVE, LOVE Kristin... they are just perfect for each other:). Congratulations!!!!!! (this picture was taken before they were in engaged... sorry, it's the only picture I have of them so far:)).
4 comments:
How exciting for you and for Mitchell. That is wonderful. How are you guys doing? We miss talking and hanging out with you. I check you blog all the time and am glad you updated it!
That's great news! Congrats to the happy couple!!
oh congrats! That is sooo cool! Where are they getting married? Utah?
CALL ME! I don't have your number.. I lost my cell and I don't have it! I can't call! CALL ME! 907-345-0101
Love from Grandma and Grandpa Attinger ~ Now this is the best! We will be Great Grandma and Grandpa and you will be the bestest ever parents. Miss you all the time and really missed you on the 4th. But we'll see you real soon for Kristin and Mitchell's wedding.
Love and many blessings ~ keep up the blogging!
Post a Comment