Monday, August 25, 2008

3rd Anniversary!





Woohoo! We have been married now for 3 years. It has gone by so quickly and yet we feel like we have been married forever! I feel incredibly blessed to be married to my best friend and an amazing man who treats me like a princess every day. I love you babe!
























We went to Rodizios for our anniversary (as you can see)... it is definitely Mark's favorite restaurant and I love it too!























So, for those of you who have been asking here is a picture of my growing belly!:)

9 comments:

Tawna said...

Congrats! Whoa, you just popped out! We saw you not to long ago and I still couldn't tell you were pregnant! How fun! Baby Marky is growing so fast!;)

karlie said...

You have got to be the most gorgeous pregnant woman alive...=)

Allison Murray said...

YOU HAVE A BELLY!!!!!!!!!!

The Valley Family said...

Happy 3rd Anniversery! We are so excited for you two. You look so CUTE pregnancy! It agrees with you lots! We hope to see you soon.

Kim said...

Hooray, you finally have an actual belly! I must say, you are an adorable pregnant woman.

Brooke and Aaron said...

Happy Anniversary! I had it marked on my calendar, so I thought about you all day. :) I hope you're feeling well and enjoying your new house and growing belly! Lots of changes for you guys!! You look so happy!

Lisa said...

Happy anniversary. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the picture of you. You are so cute pregnant! A little boy will be here before you know it.

I'm back in Utah now and I only work every other day-so we really should try to get together sometime.

Unknown said...

Shauna, I miss you!! You look absolutely amazing!! And I LOVE hearing all the baby news. Say hi to Mark for me! HUGS, Nasim