Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mitchell & Kristen's Wedding

Please excuse the large gaps between each pictures. After deleting pictures several times attempting to fix it- I have absolutely NO patience for it so keep scrolling down and you'll eventually come to the next one!



Mitchell & Kristen beaming on their wedding day!

































Beaming at the rehearsal dinner (yes, they were pretty much all the time)



































Mark and I... still beaming:)!





































My stepsister, Jess (blonde hair) and her friend, Dixie.
































My mom and Robert... also... beaming:)!
































Mark... I think he was ready to go at this point



















Yes, this is the only picture of me that night and it was taken by Mark to show my growing belly! Can you tell!?







Mark and I the day after the wedding- tired and about to go to the Original House of pancakes with my mom, Robert, and my grandparents. The chocolate chip pancakes are the best!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

oh wow! I can't believe mark is married! She seems sweet. You look great by the waaay! LOOOOVE YO!U