
Here are some of the ultrasound pictures of our little boy. He is definitely an active baby already! When we started the ultrasound he was on his back with his cute little legs all the way over his head (picture 1) and then he turned on his stomach with his legs tucked under him (picture 2), by the end he was on his back again! I absolutely LOVE feeling him move... in fact if I don't feel him move after a certain amount of hours I start worrying there's something wrong (can you believe it! I am already worrying and he isn't even born yet!!).
3 comments:
Wow, he looks like he has big feet in that first picture. Maybe he will be tall! (Of course, I can never figure out what is what in these pictures, so they have to label them for me) I'm glad you are loving pregnancy. See ya soon!
Cute first pictures guys! You gotta love ultrsound pictures, I agree with lisa, they are kind of hard to see, but I can definately see his profile shot on top. Yep he looks like Mark...just kidding, only time will tell.
He is so cute! I am so excited for you. He is darling. How fun to get to see him and love him. I miss you.
Post a Comment