I was looking through some pictures back in Fall 2004 and had to laugh at this picture of Mark and I... on opposite ends of the group... so unaware of what was to come! There are a couple of pictures like this where Mark and I are hanging out in the same group, yet are always completely oblivious to each other. This was probably taken about 5 months before Mark asked me out on our first date:)!
6 comments:
oh that is priceless...what a great photo for posterity.
You know he wanted you, but he was shy :)
I don't know, Shauna, hasn't he admitted to stealing glances at you, even then? Those will be really fun pictures to show your kids!
It is so funny how blind we are to the future. Alan and I actually met our Freshman year of college, but I didn't give him the time of day and would have died laughing if anyone had told me I would marry him 8 years later. (His older brother and my boyfriend were roommates Freshman year, and I NEVER would have married into that family! Famous last words) I guess it is a good thing I had a few years to grow up! :)
That picture is hilarious! Aaron and I did the same thing in high school. Same friends, but oblivious to each other. Who knew?!
So Shauna, I will be in town next weekend, let's get together? You only have 18 days left! i can't believe it...We must see each other and take pics!
Post a Comment