Sunday, December 7, 2008

Jazz Game!





We were able to go to a Jazz game the other night (courtesy- my mom and Robert- who weren't able to go). It is always fun to go to the game when you get to be so close... it's amazing how TALL the players are up close! We had a lot of fun even though, as you can see above, the Jazz lost:(. Unfortunately they have a lot of their star players not playing due to injuries. We are slowly starting to become Jazz fans living here- it's exciting to have a professional local sports team to cheer on (although I have to say that I will always love the L.A. Lakers... they'll always be my "home" team... however, don't ask me any questions like... who plays on the Lakers, cause chances are I'll be lucky to name 1 player... can you guess what player that is??):)) By the way, do you notice in the picture how tired I look? I might as well have Jackson come now, because I can never sleep anymore due to a variety of pregnancy reasons (the 3rd trimester has definitely been the hardest on me). At least I'll be already used to waking up all night long once Jackson comes (although, I probably won't be used to not being able to fall back asleep right away;)). Only a little bit longer- WOOOHOOO!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You sound like you are so ready for your baby. I always get to that point too, and then a couple days before I stress about everything I haven't done yet and know I will never get done. LOL Once the baby comes none of that matters anymore! Good luck with everything.