Thursday, January 29, 2009

Poo, Poo, and more POO!







This is what I found when I came in after working Saturday morning. Notice how they both have their mouths open:)- so cute!



Sorry for those that are queasy when it comes to bathroom talk- but man oh man- whatever queasiness we've had for the topic is completely gone. Mark and I have been peed and pooed on so many times I have lost count. I am starting to be concerned about the carpeting surrounding the changing table area since he can make it pretty far off the table sometimes... Mark thinks it's impressive and claims it comes from his side of the family- only a guy would be proud of that one:). Every time we go to change his diaper and he is calm... we start to panic... and try and keep the diaper up as long as possible before we switch to a new diaper (which inevitably he will either pee or pooh in as soon as we get on). We also have had 2 experiences where Jackson decided to poo in his bath. During the first experience I promptly picked him up and made an eeew sound as soon as I registered what was going on... emptied his bath, refilled it up again, put him back in and what's this? He pooed AGAIN! Let’s just say bath time was over at that point :). One thing is for sure... Mark and I are expert diaper changers :)!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Welcome to parenthood! :) I missed Jeff's son Danny's baby blessing because Ben pooed all over me and him - down thru to the skin on both of us. Gross! Keep your chin up. This too will pass (and then you get gross toddler poop - yuck!) Kim is feeling your pain on the bath front. She was just complaining yesterday that Travis poos every time he takes a bath lately. I guess we're all in this together!

The Valley Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Valley Family said...

I think that is so funny! Marissa hasn't pooped in the bath yet HA HA! Come down for a visit. He is so handsome

Kim said...

That is so funny, it sounds like your milk really is a natural laxative Shauna :) Well, heres to many years of peeing and pooping in the tub. Trust me, it only gets nastier and smellier from here on out, ha ha. Good luck!