Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jackson at 2 months





Jackson went to his 2 month checkup on Friday. The poor guy had to get a series of shots which was one of the worst experiences of my life. I don't think I've ever heard him cry like that before:(!
Jackson's stats at 2 months
Weight: 10 pounds 8 ounces- 25th percentile
Height: 22.5 inches- 50th percentile
Head Circumference: 15.2 inches- 25th percentile
Recently we have found out that Jackson loves being around a lot of people. He was pretty well behaved in Oregon and enjoyed hearing and watching all of his cousins play around him. Although we have supplemented with formula at night occasionally we found out a couple of days ago that he has suddenly developed a dislike for any type of formula- regular and soy (we can't figure it out-- why the sudden change?!). This came at the worst time since I had the stomach flu and poor Mark was desperately trying to feed him some formula- but he would NOT taking it and would gag everytime we tried to give it to him.
He has started smiling- his first real smile was in Oregon this past weekend- and is smiling more and more every day. Even more than smiling he loves to talk- especially in the mornings after waking up he will babble on and on forever- it is the CUTEST thing ever to hear! We are looking forward to every milestone ahead of us! It sure is amazing how quickly they grow!!


5 comments:

Lisa said...

I hope you are feeling better!

Tawna said...

Sorry to hear you were sick! Can you email me your address? I have a gift for Jackson but if I don't get it to you soon it will be too little. tawnaf@hotmail.com
Thanks

Brooke and Aaron said...

I'm glad the Oregon trip went well. It's always tricky (at least for me) to travel with kids. You're right...those shots are the worst. I'm always happy to get out of the dr's office after enduring that. I hope you're feeling better soon!

Kim said...

I love the picture of Jackson in his blessing outfit, he is so alert and cute! It was fun to have a little baby around again for a little while anyway. He sure seems like a good baby, but I am so sorry that he took a sudden disinterest in formula when you needed him to take it the most :( Enjoy every moment of him while he's still little!
And thanks for making that video you guys..we really enjoyed that!

Alli said...

He's got be about 3 months by now, right? He's so gorgeous! Time for another update with pictures.