Ginger's boyfriend, Michael is a DJ... and apparently Jackson is now too!:) This is the CUTEST picture by far of that morning!
Sadly, California whether wasn't as warm and sunny as it usually is... so we bundled up Jackson for a walk around RSM Lake.
Mom and Jackson at RSM Lake
Jackson and me:)

Ginger, me and Jackson, Nasim, and Kit

Jackson's already a ladies man... look at him charming the ladies!
I went back to my hometown of Rancho Santa Margarita, CA for Easter. I got to see a lot of my family and my amazing high school tennis friends... it was SO much fun! I don't have any pictures of my family yet since most were taken with my grandparents camera... I still need to get the pictures. However, I do have a lot of pictures of the times I spent with my friends and of them giving lots of love to Jacks:). Ginger's boyfriend, Michael was kind enough to take a bunch of pictures of us all night... it was great! We got lots of girl talk in and it was just like old times again! Thanks for a wonderful time guys!:) Next time we should all play tennis together!


3 comments:
I absolutely LOVE that pic of Jackson with the headphones on! Soooo adorable! Loved seeing both of you! Hugs!!
What a fun trip. There is nothing like going back home and seeing friends and family!
Jackson is looking so much like Mark!
I love the picture of D.J. Jackson, that is so cute! It sounds like you had a great trip.
Post a Comment