Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jackson's Mom

Today I received a phone call asking if I was Jackson's mom (it was the Dr.'s office)... for most mom's out there with several children I would imagine that someone calling you your child's mother probably doesn't take you off guard... but I kind of paused for a second before saying with a huge, proud smile... Yes... I am Jackson's mom:). I know this is something SO little and eventually I probably won't even think about it... but it just caused me to reflect this morning that I am actually someone's mom now and couldn't be prouder of my little 4 month old and that I get to be his lucky mother!:)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Ohhh aren't you just so dang cute! Man, he is jsut getting so big. I wish you guys were here or we were down there. We sure so miss you guys

Allison Murray said...

uhm YEAH IT IS SO WEIRD THAT YOU ARE SOMEONE'S MOTHER! but what a good little mommy you are!

Brooke and Aaron said...

You're not just a mom, you're a super mom! Jackson's so lucky to have you and Mark as his parents. He's getting so big. I'm sure he keeps you pretty busy!!

karlie said...

yeah, I called the hospital and they asked what my son's name was. I thought wow, my son! Crazy. Isn't is amazing though? What an awesome things we both get to experience.