Friday, April 17, 2009

Diaper Rash:(


Poor Jackson has a really bad diaper rash... so today I laid him on a couple of blankets I didn't care about too much and put a cloth diaper loosely around him. However, he is starting to move around a lot so the diaper soon was not under him anymore and as I looked up from the kitchen sink I see pee going straight up into the air and onto his face. Poor guy... he didn't know what hit him... just sat there with a very confused look on his face. After that, I put a "real" diaper back on and slathered on a bunch of Desitin.

4 comments:

Allison Murray said...

AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

karlie said...

boys will be boys i guess...poor guy! u look so great by the way. hope u had a blast in california! next time we'll have to meet up!

The Valley Family said...

Poor thing, we like butt-paste it works great. we would love to see you when we come up this weekend, but know you are busy. perhaps next time.

Kim said...

oh poor baby!