For the past 4 days or so Jackson and I have been sick. I thought that we both got past the worst of it on Saturday, but it turns out that we instead took a turn for the worst that night. I lost my voice completely on Saturday night and still don't have it back. Jackson looks at me confused when either no sound comes out when I attempt to talk to him or some screechy, scary sound comes out! The last couple of nights I slept on the couch for a couple of hours during my coughing attacks so I wouldn't wake up Jackson or Mark (Jackson is still in our room...). Poor little Jackson has a stuffy nose and an occasional cough. And now Mark is starting to get sick and lose his voice too (not the greatest thing for a teacher!) UGH. Hopefully we will be completely over it by Friday since Jackson and I are flying to California to see my family and Mark is flying to Oregon!
5 comments:
I'm sorry that you guys are both sick! That is so funny that Jackson gets confused when you talk to him with your screechy voice. I bet he is wondering who this lady is who looks like his mommy, but sounds so different!
you poor things! feel better soon!
Yucky, yucky. I hope you are all back at your best soon. That picture of Jackson is so precious, though. I think the look on his face captures exactly how anyone who is sick feels at the time!
That's no fun at all. I hope you can all get better soon so you can enjoy your weekend with family!!!
There is nothing sadder than a sick baby, because they just don't seem to understand why they are miserable. Hope you guys feel better soon!
Post a Comment