Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall


Above: Guilty "I didn't do it face" says it all. I turned around from working on a YW invitation for YW in Excellence and this is what I saw! Pink marker everywhere!
Below: I'm sure this is a face I will get for years to come... the MOM! Do we have to take pictures?! face. (Thank you Grandma Bevans for the cute outfit from head to toe!)
Below: Jackson fake smiling at me =)

Pictures below: Picking our pumpkins from the pumpkin farm! Love this tradition!




Below: First snowfall of the season! Sorry about the black shadow in the picture... not sure what happened there.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute pictures! We LOVE our traditional pumpkin patch trip.

Kit said...

I love reading your updates. Jackson is the most adorable baby ever. The pumpkins are cute too. I read that you're trying to sell the condo - good luck!! Are you looking for a place closer to where Mark's working now? I miss you, hope all is well!!

Kim said...

He is getting huge, what happend? Love the fall pumpkin pictures, too cute. Snow already, yuck!

Emily said...

That shirt is so cute! I love when babies start to really seem more aware and can give you all the different faces!