Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Raw Potatoes and Other Things...

Several times I have attempted to give Jackson some mashed up potatoes with butter and salt... and even some cheese. He refused all attempts... apparently I didn't need to put so much effort into it...

Lookin' for a snack...


Below: We went to a high school football game (at the University of Utah stadium)... although our team lost, we had a lot of fun. Jackson was at first enamored with all the distractions of the game, but soon succumbed to his afternoon nap on his dad's lap! We were grateful to be able watch the game in peace! =) (I'm sure the people around us were as well)

Below: Do you see how Mark put his hands over Jackson's so they wouldn't get cold... what an awesome dad he is!


3 comments:

Alli said...

Love the raw potato! That's what we'll get him for Christmas :)

Kim said...

I love it, they won't each the delicious things we work so hard to make for them, it's always the cheap mac and cheese, crummy cerial, or...raw potato!

He looks so snuggly in all those layers at the game.

Emily said...

Mmmmm...I love raw potatoes, too, Jackson. I feel like we're now connected somehow!

Have you guys been able to move yet, or still commuting?