Friday, January 15, 2010

Fun in the SNOW

After a day of feeling like this... (Jackson has become fascinated with his old carseat and will often hang out in it while we are on the computer... and his content and happy, until he wants out)


We got bundled up and went to play outside! Jackson wore his new coat and hat from his great
grandparents (thanks Grandma and Grandpa!). We even attempted to go to the park, but it was covered in SNOW. I can't wait for SUMMER!! You'll find us living outside once it is nice and warm!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way. I can't believe he's walking already!! It seems like just yesterday you were pregnant and painting letters for his nursery.

Kim said...

Is that coat too big, or are his arms too short, ha ha. I am so jealous that your little guy gets to experience snow this year. We are still waiting impatiently.

Emily said...

I responded to your email a while ago and wanted to make sure you got it.