This is what it looks like when Jackson sleeps in our bed... very much like last night. Jackson is a COMPLETE bed hog... he sleeps horizontally on our bed causing Mark and I to be on the VERY ends (note to self: warn future wife...). I ended up putting him back in his bed during the wee hours this morning, he threw a complete tantrum, but I was too tired to care and he was asleep in 15-20 minutes. Time for a retraining session of sleeping through the night in his OWN BED.
**picture disclaimer: Mark and I do not sleep with our shirts off, Jackson does not sleep naked, although this bedspread replica is beautiful we don't have a squiggly line design (yet anyway... Jackson is starting to take up "drawing"), we have 2 night stands, and we don't have a blue room, and probably a million other little things that I failed to capture with my incredible artistic abilities:)...
1 comment:
I feel your pain...that is how Ben was sleeping in our bed when he came in early this morning. I considered throwing him off the bed at one point, when he put his feet up on me, but instead I just swatted them off and pylled his head around the right way. It didn't even wake him up! :)
Post a Comment