Saturday, June 26, 2010

Finally, pictures!

I finally took Jackson in to JCPenney to get some "professional" pictures taken. I've been awful about doing that, but let me tell you it was A LOT harder to get some smiling pictures of Jackson this time than last time (when he couldn't move). He just didn't understand why he had to stay in one spot and what the heck we were trying to get him to do. But, we got a couple of good ones!




(our second favorite:))
(our favorite)

3 comments:

karlie said...

HURRAY for pictures, and look at your little guy...what a stud...he looks so grown up.I actually did the same thing with Z and it is crazy! (Now I remember why we don't go every month to get prof pics!)

Emily said...

Pictures of babies are hard. Can you imagine that being your job? All day long trying to get babies to sit still and smile. Whew!

They turned out really cute!

Kim said...

He did a good job! That is a super hard age to get good photos of, but they are cute! Good work mom :)