Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pregnancy Brain

Is that what it's called? Well, if it is I definitely have it. In the past month I have...

Mailed 2 letters off (each at a separate time) without addresses.

Accidently left the lunch meat I bought at Costco in my purse for 5 hours. *Lunch meat was in my purse in order to carry Jackson up the 3 flights of stairs to our home.

Left 3 bags of groceries in the car for 1-2 hours that included ground beef and milk. Luckily it's 15 degrees outside.

Cried at an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond. Not exactly a show known for making people cry... unless you are crying from laughing so hard.

Have cried a total of 1,000,033 times.

Have forgotten/misplaced items 1,000,034 times.

... to be continued...

2 comments:

The Valley Family said...

Oh Shawna I feel your pain. At least it won't last forever just three more months. Your doing great at least you remembered you left stuff. Keep your chin up. Hugs

Mark and Shauna said...

Thanks Jeniece:)!