As you can see... we took a picture at 18 weeks with the intention of at least taking a picture monthly... to not taking one until 34 weeks. I realized it is a lot easier to do a "self-portrait" picture while Jackson is napping then waiting until Mark gets home (where I would either 1. forget, 2. get caught up in dinner, playtime, bath, bedtime routines or 3. when I did remember, I definitely did not want an end of the day, frazzled, no make-up, messy hair, glasses look for my picture).
I'm now 38 weeks... I cannot wait to...
meet this sweet baby girl
to watch Jackson with his new baby sister
to watch Mark with his daughter
to not waddle around anymore or feel like I'm 102 years old when I stand up, sit down, or walk
to have my energy level return
to work out and get my normal body back (haven't figured out HOW that's all going to happen with 2 kids... but it WILL...)
to be a family of 4! yay!
I hope this baby comes early... like Friday evening... perfect timing for Mark's spring break! I hope she's listening to her mom when I ask her to please come early=)
STILL haven't figured out a name... and I'm starting to P A N I C. I've even found a couple of other names to add to the list of 2 we were thinking of... just to make it even more confusing. I'm really hoping that when I see her, I'll immediately think, "You are definitely {name here}"





4 comments:
you are a hot little photographer!
I agree with allison. And its 100% unfair that you look so gorgeous at 38 weeks with your SECOND kid! hmph. Please send me some of that please. Crossing our fingers for you she comes early! And cant wait to hear what you name her!
how is it possible for you to look so tiny at 38 weeks! You are so cute Shauna...can't wait to see her!
I can't wait to see your new baby girl! Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment