On Saturday, we decided to go get pumpkins. First, we went to Wheeler farm, which had a ridiculously priced deal for a maze, hay ride, and "free" tiny pumpkin. So, after seeing the roosters (which Jackson loved since had just read about some in a book from the library) we went to Gardner Village... which was AMazing. They had this entire witch/halloween festival going on... we had a lot of fun walking around, but unfortunately because that was going on the pumpkin patch was closed until 6. Finally, we just went back to where we always went when we lived in South Jordan (TONS of pumpkins to choose from). It was a lot of fun!
 |
| These witches were so great! Jackson and Olivia were fascinated by them. |
 |
| They had big witches all over... the kids could do a scavenger hunt for them and get a .39 cookie at the end, but we didn't do it while we were there. |
 |
| Jackson LOVED these tractors |
 |
| Best smile I could get. |
 |
| The look on Jackson's face is priceless. |
 |
| Again, priceless. |
 |
| One picture taken of our family. Zero kids looking at the camera. |
2 comments:
What fun! Gardner Village is fun at Halloween. I like your hat :)
I am noticing that you are all in short sleeves, shorts etc. Is it still warm there? I'm kind of jealous, but I do love a good chilly fall day too.
I think you guys have way better farms in your neck of the woods, sounds like a lot of fun. I think the pumkin patch is one of my favorite places to go each year :) Cute pics,and I am in love with your baby girl...I want one...agian :)
Post a Comment