Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Olivia: 7 months


  • You have fiesty side to you and have no problems letting us (or in particular, Jackson) know when you are not happy.
  • You are SUCH a girl and can be a little dramatic at times... no idea where that comes from;P
  • You are SO curious and can army crawl anywhere and everywhere.
  • You love your momma
  • You light up every time dad comes home and give him the BIGGEST smile and reach for him. It's adorable and your dad loves it and YOU! If you're on the floor you will speed crawl towards him.
  • You do this thing with your hand where you fold your fingers over repeatedly when you touch things and in particular when you are tired you'll do it to your cute ears. It's so cute!
  • Since you are still (yes, I know. Don't judge) in our bed (which will change soon since we are moving into our new home this weekend, yaaay!) you wake us up by squeezing our noses, ears, faces.
  • No one can make you laugh like Jackson can
  • You are slowly warming up to solid food.
  • You give the most genuine smiles and we all love you a ridiculous amount:)

4 comments:

Kim said...

She is still as cute as ever! I hope I get to see her again before she gets too much bigger...I want a baby girl agian...sigh- And no judgement here...Ryan was in our bed for the whole first year!...Oops!

Emily said...

Hey Shauna!

I tried to send you an email today, and found the address I have doesn't work anymore :( Could I get your new email? Mine is emily.jepsen{at}gmail.com

Thanks!

karlie said...

SHAUNA! Hey girl, I am ready for an update on your sweet fam and kids! hope you are doing well!

RCA said...

very cute...