I'm
such a summer person... we've had a few days of glorious, warm, sunny weather and I've been floating on cloud 9. Here's a day out in the sun... that ended with us getting locked out of the house by Mark when he headed out to the library (accidentally, of course) and me running barefoot with both kids in my arms to my mom's a couple of blocks away to call Mark to come and get us! All I could think was, thank heavens it's warm outside.
 |
| their slinky happened to match her outfit perfectly |
 |
| Livvy looooves climbing up these stairs and then... |
 |
| screaming/talking/squeeling at people as they walk by. |
 |
| oh the frustration of having a big brother always smothering you with kisses.... or shouting NOOOOOOO everytime you disturb his pirate toys. |
 |
| enjoying some magazine reading with mom in the warm sunshine with a diet coke & apple juice= heaven. |
 |
| this smile sums up how we all felt that day. |
1 comment:
good n cute...
Post a Comment