Thursday, April 26, 2012

Olivia turned ONE!

I still can't get over how FAST this year went. My baby girl is ONE!!! It was my last month of taking her monthly pictures for her first year. There are moments where I feel a twinge of nostolgia looking back and realizing how fast both my kids are growing, but most of the time I find it the most rewarding part of being a mother. I love watching Olivia grow, her personality come out, and am excited for all the amazing milestones she has ahead of her.
For her birthday, we all had cake and ice cream with Grandma Jensen (Grandpa was in the middle of tax season... which equals working until crazy a.m. hours every night... poor guy). Olivia LOVED the chocolate cake and ate it up right away... with a massive smile on her face the entire time. She also loved the tiara we bought her... she is such a GIRL. Stats and details of Olivia at one to come... for now enjoy the pics.

Guess who's making her laugh? Clue: he's a short, brown eyed, pirate lovin' cutie.





Jackson helping out with Liv's cake


opening presents... or should we say Jackson opening presents for her.

definitely her favorite present of the night... thanks grandma and grandpa!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hard to believe she's already one! She's so darling.

RCA said...

this is amazing!