We were given tickets to the Jazz game by my stepdad since he wasn't using them that night. I always love watching sports in person... it is just so much more fun then watching it on TV. Personally, I couldn't believe how TALL these guys were... it is just insane to see it up close. Anyway, we had fun cheering on the Jazz (well, I did... Mark is not a huge Jazz fan... unless they are playing the Lakers (in which case, then we switch- I am cheering for the Lakers and he is cheering for anyone who is playing against them... got to support the teams from So. California!!).


3 comments:
Erik would be so jealous, He has grown to like the Jazz. Looks like you were pretty close too! I still have your birthday present so we need to get together
Aaron would be jealous too. He loves the Jazz! It was fun reading your updates! The post about the not-so big-cinco-de-mayo-parade was funny. Hey, my brother is getting married tomorrow! Crazy, huh?!
I went to a Jazz game once with Alan and my brother Jeff. They are both Jazz fans and were rooting for the Jazz of course. I wore my Portland Trailblazers shirt (we were in the Jazz section) and cheered for my "home" team. It was kind of fun.
Post a Comment