
The first trimester is officially over today, so now we are ready to announce to everyone that we're having a baby!:) We are so, so excited and are counting down the days. Our baby is due December 21, 2008. Hopefully he or she will come earlier than later... I really don't want to go into labor on Christmas:). We get to hear the heartbeat on July 11th and find out if the baby is a boy or a girl probably in August. We will keep you updated!

Heading to see our first ultrasound together (11 weeks). Our baby was moving all over the place!

Mark got a little excited and started gaining weight a little sooner than expected:). Doesn't he make such a cute pregnant man!
7 comments:
Shauna! Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you guys. I have been wanting to ask how you have been forever. CALL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really really me this!
CONGRATULATION!! We am so excited for you. We can't wait to find out with you too. This baby needs to come the begining of December! We love you and are so happy for you too.
YAYAYAY! Baby Bevans on the way!!!!!!!
Congrats! I have been waiting for this post for forever! Are you still feeling sick? I need your address so I can mail you your birthday gift since I forgot it the last few times we've seen you.
HI SHAUNA! It's Karlie! Allison told me the link to your blog! CONGRATS!!!! Such an exciting time for you guys...it's fun to see what you've been up to. Congrats again!!
A little bird told me about this and now your blog confirmed it. WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! How fun! Hope you're feeling well! Miss you!!
WOW! That's great news! What a lucky kid it will be to have such great people for parents. I can't wait to hear more about it.
Post a Comment