Monday, December 15, 2008

Bevans Family Christmas Party
















Mark's Aunt Doretta has an annual Christmas party every year... this was the second one I got to to go to and it was SO much fun... with lots of yummy food! I got to meet some of Mark's extended family that I haven't met yet and he hadn't seen in awhile, we ate, and played the "White Elephant Gift Game" (is that what it is even called? It seems like an appropriate name for it:)). We had a lot of fun and Mark was hoping that I would go into labor so it would be a funny story to tell! Unfortunately, I obviously didn't since we are still w a i t i n g. Although today we find out if our doctor will let us induce on Thursday or Friday... cross your fingers for us!! It is time for this baby to come OUT already!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ok, I don't even recognize some of those people. Who are those people next to Dick and Evelyn? And who is next to Brandon? (if it is not him, then it is one of Teria's other sons...but anyway who is the guy in the suit?) Wow, Jimmy reminds me of Uncle Don a bit.(Looks, not just size) I guess it has been too many years since I have been to one of those parties :) Good luck with labor!!

Kim said...

I'm with Lisa...who are those people? It's kind of sad I don't know who any of my own relatives are! Sounds like a good time though. Wow, is it finaly time for you to deliver? It seems like you have been pregnant forever! Good luck with the whole labor and delivery...who knows, in a few days you may be wishing that kid was back in you after a few sleepless nights, ha ha.