Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Decorations!!







Sorry for the lack of posts... again;). I have a bunch of pictures of the baby shower and Thanksgiving on my mom's camera... which is why I have kept putting it off. However, we found out today that she lost the cord to download the pictures from the camera to the computer so I have to wait until she can borrow one from her coworker that has the same camera! Until then... Mark and I were VERY excited to finally put up the Christmas tree we bought last year when it went on sale after Christmas! We had fun putting up ornaments- mostly his ornaments that his mom gave him as a kid once a year (thank heavens or else we wouldn't have any ornaments at all!)... and if you know Mark at all, you can guess that they are all SPORTS related:)! So, we have a mostly sports themed tree this year. We also put up the lights on our balcony- don't they look like they were done by a professional;)!? We started laughing when we turned them on and went outside-- but hey, I'm sure we'll get better at it as the years go on! Anyway, hope everyone had as much fun pulling out the Christmas decorations as we did! Only 14 days left till my due date... hopefully less till he is born... I'm definitely MORE than ready!

6 comments:

Brooke and Aaron said...

The decorations look great!! We're not putting up decorations this year because of the move. It's really, really sad but it also just makes me that much more excited to get them out next Christmas!! I can't believe the baby is going to be here so soon!!! We can't wait to meet him!!

karlie said...

HOLY cow, you may think you look tired, but you look awesome. he will be here before you know it! See you this weekend!!!! =)

Alli said...

Your tummy is so cute! It steals the show from the Christmas tree :)

Kim said...

Your decorations look great, and I am so proud that you guys put lights up outside as well. My dear, you definately look ready to get that baby out!!! Your little belly is adorable though, and who knows..you may even miss it when it's gone :) We wish you the best on the whole labor and delivery thing. What a great Christmas present you are giving Mark this year! ha ha

The Valley Family said...

I LOVE the decorations. You look so cute. I love everything. I can't wait to see this little man. He is going to be so cute. Call me we need to catch up. We have things to tell. Love and miss you.

Emily said...

It is so much fun to decorate for Christmas. I think your lights look great! You look super cute :) I can't wait to hear the exciting news and see pictures of your baby!

Hey, I just heard that Kara is expecting a little girls. Good old IS days!